A short drive to the northwest of downtown Houston is a secret dream community with rich landscapes, mom and pop shops, and great entertainment destinations.
Some of the favorite destinations and attractions include:
- Traders Village
- Historic Tomball
- Antique and speciality shops
- Contemporary and Old time treasures
- SplashTown Waterpark
- Sam Houston Race Park
- The Texas Renaissance Festival
- Cypress Creek Foundation for the Arts & Community Enrichment
- Lively Cajun and German Festivals
Much more can be found in Houston’s Great Northwest and is created with the family community in mind.